It’s finally winter! While for much of New England it does not exactly feel like winter, the cooler weather is coming. Sexy gowns aren’t all strapless and slinky, these long-sleeved gowns are the sexiest and they’ll still keep you warm on your walk down the aisle. Are you ready to go long?
- This low-necked beauty from The Collection Bridal, picture found on The Knot.
2. This sheer backed beauty from Atelier Pronovias.
3. This Beaded + Pink wonder from Monique Lhuillier
4. This demure option from Melissa Sweet.
5. Crochet meets beading in this boho gown by Temperley London.
6. This gorgeous combination of champagne and white Carolina Herrera
7. Princess Elsa is right around the corner, about to hop into this gorgeous gown from Sareh Nouri.
8. Ice Queens have never looked so fierce, this Amasale dress is perfect!
9. With fluff beads and lace, this gown has everything you could want! Sareh Nouri knows how to please!
10. Silver lace with a cowl back, this dress could just as easilyt walk out of Downton Abbey as the red carpet. By Sarah Seven.
11. Hayley Paige perfectly combined a sweet pink underskirt with a delicate lace and bead overlay.
12. This dress is both simple and over the top, and the 3/4 sleeves are sure to keep you cool for a whole night of parting. By Enzoani
13. Curve hugging, this low-backed gown is a stunner from every angle – by Daalarna.
14. Off-the-shoulders and covered in sparkling lace, this Reem Arca gown looks like a Disney princess come to life, a bridal dream come true!
15. This dress is all sweet with a hint of sultry. Th sweet heart neckline shows just enough and the sheer top skirt gives a nice flow for dancing – by Atelier.
16. This outfit is 2 pieces for optimum movement, is lace, and has pockets. There’s no way to go wrong! By Houghton Bridal
17. Long sleeve and lace cutouts on the side, this gown is for the modern suave bride. – By Lela Rose
Check out more long-sleeved beauties on Pinterest!
(Header: The White Dress)