We have been waiting for SO long to announce our 2018 ultimate spring giveaway!The Newport Bride just turned 3 and we are celebrating by partnering with 18 local vendors to giveaway some incredible prizes!! Below you’ll find a full list of all the items or services you can win. Guys, don’t think this is all about the ladies. There are a few items you might want to win, too!
To enter, head on over to our Instagram and find our Spring Giveaway post and follow the entry details. Entries will be collected between today, 5/21 and 6/1 at 10pm. The 18 winners will be announced at 11pm on 6/1!
1. $100 gift certificate for/towards makeup application by Jennifer Viveiros. Use this free makeup application for a photo session, GNO, or the ultimate fancy date night with your special someone! Not able to be used for wedding day services. $100 Value.
2. Couples adventure photo session with Hourglass Photography. Couple’s adventure/engagement sessions are a time to have fun and be yourselves! The winner will meet with Kelly of Hourglass Photography for over an hour and do what you like to do, no cheesy or forced photos of course. Kelly focuses on movement and how her couples interact to really capture your authentic connection. She will deliver edited digital images that will make you feel and relive your emotion within two weeks of our session. Travel fees may be applicable.
3. Pair of hand-etched recycled glassware from Styled By Jenna. These beautiful glasses are made of recycled glassware here in the US and are a customer favorite at Jenna’s shop in Newport, Rhode Island. The winner of these glasses is sure to get compliments on this fancy glassware!
4. Couple’s photoshoot with Oksana Miro Photography. This couples photoshoot or engagement session is valued at $250 and will be one hour long and result in 50 edited digital images via online download with printing rights to all images. If the photos below are any indication of what’s to come, you’re going to love this prize!
5. A 2-3 minute Love Story/Engagement Film with Veiled In Motion. Perfect for a new-age Save the Date, this one-hour love story video at any location within the Boston area is all about your love! Footage will be professionally handcrafted into a cinematic short film with the option to include a voice over (how you met, proposal story, what you love about each other etc).
6. A Lifestyle + Portrait Session with Hannah Cochran Photography. With this prize, winners will get a one-hour on-location shoot. The winner will receive 10-15 fully retouched images via an online gallery, where you can download and print your images to your heart’s content. This shoot is designed for small business owners, bloggers, or people looking for simple portraits and/or lifestyle shots without outfit changes!
7. Natural Teak Wood Candle Holders from Avalonia Decor. These will look great on your coffee table, in your entryway, or get a few more and they’d make great table decorations for a wedding!
8. $200 off a DJ package by Arpeggio Weddings. Get the party started and save some $$ in the process! Based on availability. New bookings only. Offers cannot be combined and expires 12/31/2018.
9. A bridal hair and makeup trial by Kiara Mooney Hair and Makeup. Trials can cost over $100, and this winner will get to try out their big day hair and makeup for free! Let published hair & makeup artists with work seen in Boston Weddings Magazine beautify you on your special day!
10. One-hour engagement session at golden-hour with Lauren Dobish Photography. This session can be scheduled Monday-Thursday at sunrise or an hour before sunset at any location within 10 miles of Boston.
11. $200 worth of florals by 33 Munroe. Perfect for your next private party (or marriage proposal….) this a prize anyone would want to win!! Winners must be within 1.5 hours from Boston for drop off and set up.
12. A One and a Half-Hour Engagement Session in Newport, RI. with Mia Campopiano Photography. Winners must not yet have a wedding photographer booked.
13. A one-hour engagement video shoot by Key Moment Films. Filmed in Boston, MA or Newport, RI, this session is open to couples getting married in 2018 or 2019. Other exclusions may apply, may already have a videographer booked for their wedding.
14. A picnic tote and wine glasses from Newport Style. Handcrafted from recycled sails, the Newport nautical chart bucket tote will up your picnic date day! Included are 2 acrylic champagne glasses.
15. Engagement or Portrait Session with Ellysia Francovitch Photography. Ater the hour and a half long session, couples will receive a link to an online gallery where they can download the high-resolution images.
16. A custom elopement ceremony by officiant, Beth. Win a sweet, custom elopement ceremony with original wording, readings, and/or poems in line with your interests. Whether you marry at a special venue or an intimate outdoor location, this package will literally make the marriage happen! Couples must acquire a marriage license for the city/town of their location and handle any permitting necessary if your location requires it. Guests are limited to fewer than eight (8). Ceremonies for Life and Death serves couples of all colors, sex/genders, and religious orientations.
Photo of Ellen and Chris’s Wedding by Stella Mia Photography
17. $100 gift certificate to A Peony for Your Thoughts. This gift certificate to be used towards any floral service/purchase, weddings included! If you’re getting married, then you get a discount on wedding flowers. If you’re not, then you can get a super awesome table arrangement!
18. A 6×6 Paper Flower Wedding Arch by Precisely Embellished. Choose a custom color that fits your wedding theme, and watch your guests get wowed! Must bebooked within in 30 days of winning. Only 2018-2019 weddings, available for indoor and outdoor weddings.
Now that you know what you could win…. head over to our Instagram and ENTER!!