Let’s face it. As amazing as your wedding day is, it can also be stressful. Thankfully, with a few simple tricks the stress fades and you can be calm cool and collected. Above all, remember to just try and have fun! What really matters is that you’re marrying the love of your life. Everything else is just frosting. 🙂
1. Give yourself time to wake up. Depending on the time of your ceremony, you might have to wake up way before your alarm usually goes off. Be sure to give yourself time to wake up, have some coffee, and enjoy the building excitement.
2. Assign someone to be your stress shamwow. You have bridesmaids for a reason. Let them take care of the stressful situations that arise giving you the space to relax, be calm, and just focus on getting married. They can soak up your stress leaving you with nothing but peacefulness.
3. Let yourself have all the feels. Weddings are emotional. Especially when it’s your wedding. Let yourself have all the feels and don’t be afraid if your brain wigs out a big. It’s perfectly normal to have the full rage of emotions on the biggest day of your life.
4. Ask your MOH to be your answer girl. I firmly believe that on your wedding day you shouldn’t have to answer questions. If the DJ wants to know what to do next or the caterer wants to know when to cut the cake, tell them to ask your MOH. You just got married, you’ve got better things to think about.
5. Dwell in the moment. Your big day is going to fly by. Don’t let your self get caught up worrying about what’s to come, focus on what’s happening right where you are. Don’t fret about a groomsman spilling on their shirt, think about how beautiful your bridesmaids look. Don’t wonder if a centerpiece will get misplaced, focus on how relaxing it is to get your hair done.
( Header: Jaclyn L Photography from our Kate Spade Inspired Shoot, Sippin’ Image from our Lilly Pulitzer Styled Shoot shot by Barbara Clarke)