A bride’s gotta have her shoes. Beside the dress and ring, they’re basically the most important part! Every year designs come out with new stunners, but so far, these are our 35 favorite pairs. Which one would you rock?
White isn’t the only color for brides. With the whole rainbow to choose from, who not go for fun and show some color with your footwear? Pink or red, blue or green, there are as many choices as there are colors in the rainbow. Take your pick!
Who says brides have to wear heels? After months of planning and anticipation, why not kick off the heels and go comfy? No blisters, no tripping, just pure fashion. #Winning. Our 13 favorite bridal flats. Take your pick.
1. Glitter sandals (J.Crew) cause when is glitter ever not the best choice.
2. Bow toe flats (unknown) Bows are the best.
3. Rockstud flats (Valentino) Cause… does Valentino need explaining?
4. Pearl flats (unknown) Pearls are classy and timeless.
5. Sparkly pointed toe (Louboutin) Sparkles, pointed toe, Louboutin, does it need more explaining?
6. White low top sneaks with tulle laces (Converse) cause a bad ass bride needs some bad ass bridal sneaks.
7. (True) Ballet flats (unknown) pink with cross over ankle straps. Feminine and pink.
8. Cap pointed toe (Betsy Johnson Blue) Just a bit of sparkle, but not too much.
9. Embroidered with a touch of blue (Badgley Mischka) Vintage and timeless.
10. Gold loafers (unknown) Loafers are comfy and stylish and classic and gold!
11. Embellished sandals (unknow) When it’s hot outside, sandals are the way to go!
12. Metallic Canvas Toms. No bridal flats list would be complete without Toms. They help your feet and kids who need shoes!
13. Cinderella Flat (Louboutin) A bit of sparkle, a bit of Cinderella esq. charm, a bit of flat shoe comfort.