The new year is just hours away! Sparkles are always acceptable, especially when it comes to the big countdown. Flower girls for a NYE wedding just have to have some glitter. We found a few fabulous sparkling options for the little ones. Your flower girl is going to LOVE it!
It’s no secret that we love everything pink and preppy, and the Vineyard Vines whale is no exception. What’s not to love about a brand that’s all about fun in the sun? As it gets colder here we’re dreaming of warm weather weddings, with sun and waves and of course, our favorite summer wardrobe staples. You know, like Vineyard Vines.
If you’re dreaming on a Vineyard Vines themed wedding, check out their wedding site and maybe even create a customize tie and cummerbund set for your big day. Complete with a personalized embroidery/text section on the backside of the tie, these set are the perfect groom and groomsmen gifts. A one of a kind piece they will actually wear again.
If we were planning a Vineyard Vines themed wedding it might look something like this…
The cake would be pink and navy with whales of course.
The groom would wear this smashing “Crabby” tie.
There would be plates and plates of these whale cookies.
The ring bearer and flower girl would be too cute to handle.
Even the drinks would be decorated with whales.
There would be no shortage of fabulous bow ties.
There would take lots of pictures like these.
The bridesmaids would be cool, comfortable, and stylish.
The favors would be just the cutest.
And the couple might even sail away on a VV printed surf board. You know, just because they can.
(Header: Leigh Webber Photography 1. Style Me Pretty 2. Katelyn James Photography 3. Pink Pearl Boat Shoes 4. Paula Player Photography 5. She Lives by the Sea 6. Blue Sky Events 7. Land Locked Bride 8. Vineyard Vines Blog 9. Tumblr 10. Vineyard Vines Wedding 11. Sassy Classy Southern 12. Vineyard Vines Blog)
Brides no longer just need one dress. Now there’s bridal shower dresses, bacheloret party dresses, rehearsal dinner dresses, reception/dancing dresses, there’s easily half a dozen times a bide-to-be can wear a LWD. With hundreds of adorable options, who can refuse another dress! Which of these sweet little numbers do you like best?
When you think of bridal bows, do you think of those massive butt bows from the 80s? Don’t let that image deter you, bridal bows are the best! The perfect way to tie-off (pun intended) the perfect gown. Or shoes. Or both. A girl can never have too many bows you know. I for one want every one of these bow-dazzaled pieces. For the love of bows!
(Header: Hayden Olivia 1. Mod Wedding 2. Brides 3. Rachel Trevor Morgan 4. fabyoubliss 5. Style Me Pretty 6. Colin Cowie Wedding 7. Style Me Pretty 8. Ruffled Blog 9. Etsy 10. Confetti Day Dreams 11. Wedding Party App 12. Wedding Party App 13. Refinery 29 14. Memorandum 15. Etsy 16. Wedding Party App 17. Style Me Pretty)
Modern brides are leaving the shackles of conventional wedding etiquette. There’s no rules, it’s whatever the happy couple wants. This freedom is liberating for many giving the opportunity to be creative. Turns out, some of those old traditions are just plain fun! There’s no other time a girl can wear a veil other than her wedding. Their fun, flirty, and like childhood dress up come to life. Coming in every length from birdcage to cathedral, there’s one for every bride. Don’t be afraid to try a veil, you just might love it!
(Header: Bridal Guide 1. Style Me Pretty 2. My Weddings 3. Belle the Magazine 4. Happy Wed 5. Lets Get Weddy 6. Sarah Tew Photography 7. Style Me Pretty 8. Once Wed 9. Style Me Pretty 10. Style Me Pretty 11. Mod Wedding 12. Belle The Magazine 13. ABT Veils 14. Elizabeth Anne Weddings 15. DHGate 16. Want That Wedding)
White isn’t the only color for brides. With the whole rainbow to choose from, who not go for fun and show some color with your footwear? Pink or red, blue or green, there are as many choices as there are colors in the rainbow. Take your pick!
Braids can be bold and boho and classic and elegant, a fun added tough to a bridal do. Whether you dream of an classic up-do or soft and down, a braid is a good addition. These 21 bridal braids are just a few of the many ways you can accessorize your hair for the big day.
(1. Daily Makeover 2. Missy Sue 3. Mod Wedding 4. Pop Hair Cuts 5. Wedding Chics 6. Confetti Day Dreams 7. Mod Wedding 8. Moncheri Bridals 9. Wedding Chics 10. Mod Wedding 11. Confetti Day Dreams 12. The Pretty Blog 13. Top Inspired 14. Colin Cowie Weddings 15. Paper and Lace 16. Aspirational Bride 17. i heart naptime 18. Hair Styles Weekly 19. Hair Push 20. Mod Wedding 21. Happy Wed Preview Pic. Wedding Chics
Why do patterned bridesmaid dresses rock? Because, who honestly wears that pink chiffon fluff ball any longer than possible? When it’s patterned, it plays. Who doesn’t love a floral maxi, or gold mini? When you and your maids are rocking dresses you love, everything sure to turn up roses.
Picture 1. Deer Pearl Flowers, 2. Style Me Pretty, 3. Love My Dress, 4. Style Me Pretty, 5. Ruffled Blog, 6. Moncheri Bridals, 6. The Knot, 7. Lover.ly, 8. Green Wedding Shoes, 9. Style Me Pretty, 10. Style Me Pretty
Not ever bride needs flowers. Maybe feathers, maps, antique keys, or comics are more your things. Confused? See if these 16 non-floral boutonnieres give you any ideas.
Who says brides have to wear heels? After months of planning and anticipation, why not kick off the heels and go comfy? No blisters, no tripping, just pure fashion. #Winning. Our 13 favorite bridal flats. Take your pick.
1. Glitter sandals (J.Crew) cause when is glitter ever not the best choice.
2. Bow toe flats (unknown) Bows are the best.
3. Rockstud flats (Valentino) Cause… does Valentino need explaining?
4. Pearl flats (unknown) Pearls are classy and timeless.
5. Sparkly pointed toe (Louboutin) Sparkles, pointed toe, Louboutin, does it need more explaining?
6. White low top sneaks with tulle laces (Converse) cause a bad ass bride needs some bad ass bridal sneaks.
7. (True) Ballet flats (unknown) pink with cross over ankle straps. Feminine and pink.
8. Cap pointed toe (Betsy Johnson Blue) Just a bit of sparkle, but not too much.
9. Embroidered with a touch of blue (Badgley Mischka) Vintage and timeless.
10. Gold loafers (unknown) Loafers are comfy and stylish and classic and gold!
11. Embellished sandals (unknow) When it’s hot outside, sandals are the way to go!
12. Metallic Canvas Toms. No bridal flats list would be complete without Toms. They help your feet and kids who need shoes!
13. Cinderella Flat (Louboutin) A bit of sparkle, a bit of Cinderella esq. charm, a bit of flat shoe comfort.